This is one of the most asked questions WhatsApp users ask almost every day. Some months ago I shared an article with everyone regarding how to hide last seen on WhatsApp, that isn’t really a solution but it is a solution for those who can afford to use the Mod versions of WhatsApp (GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp+, etc) rather than using the official one.
Is there a way to view messages without the Read tick?
Yes, there is a way you can read messages from WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, and Viber without your friends knowing you’ve actually read the message. At a glance, it is possible to hide more read receipts, hide check marks, hide blue double tick or last seen with the help of an App on Android.
Unseen – No Last Seen is an app developed to increase your social network life’s privacy to some extent.
How does it work?
After downloading and installing Unseen from PlayStore, on your first launch, the app will prompt you to grant permission access to your notifications. Make sure you grant the notifications after that has must have been successfully set, any notification received on either WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram or Viber will automatically appear in the Unseen app where you can decide to view the message anytime you want and ignore for later reply.
Also, this awesome app work with media files such as audio, images, videos via WhatsApp.
– It is very much easy to use and has a very clean UI.
– All your chats in one app where you can even reply them.
– Over a million downloads on PlayStore with positive reviews.
– Fully incognito i.e your last seen, read receipt is safe as your friends will not know you actually read the message.
– Floating Chat heads.
– Too many ads if you’re using the free version.
– Doesn’t support Greek characters.
– Doesn’t work with previously unread messages before the installation of the app.
– Currently available for Android.
After reading this article, there won’t be any need for you asking again about how to hide read receipts and others.