Hello Folks!, just as we have known that Electronic Mail often called Email is the process of sending or receiving of digital messages between people using digital devices such as computers, tablets, and mobile phones. The major differences between an SMS and an Email are Digital Messaging feature, length, headings, etc
Nowadays, everyone keeps an eye on their inbox frequently even more than their Instant Messaging services and other. Inbox is built by the Gmail team to keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters. The fact that Inbox was built by the Gmail team made them call it Inbox by Gmail. It’s available on Desktop, Android, and iOS.
Inbox by Gmail has received generally positive reviews. At its launch, it was called “minimalist and lovely, full of layers and easy to navigate”. Its features were deemed helpful in finding the right messages, and one reviewer noted that the service “feels a lot like the future of email”.
Here are its Features:
• HIGHLIGHTS – Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases and view photos from friends right up front.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS – More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend’s address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL – Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Care to Share the pros and cons of this app for us? Use the comment box or Create Post Link in our header navigation. Thanks