Rich Site Summary shortened / Really Simple Syndication popularly known and called RSS Feeds is a type of web feed which allows users to access updates to online content in a standardized, computer-readable format, helps in the aspect of sending push notifications, etc.
How to Enable Full RSS Feed for Blogger and WordPress Blogs
Enabling RSS feeds for either Blogger and WordPress sites seem easier with much more advantages than using its short form.
- Login to your Blogger dashboard
- Go to “Setting” then click on “Others”
- Select “Full” then click save and you’re good to go.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to “Setting” then click on “Reading“
- Finally, select “Full Text” and click on save.
You’re done now, your feeds should be in full now.
Advantages of Using Full RSS Feeds
- Since RSS Feed is a site summary which is in computer readable format (including spiders, crawlers, etc) then it CAN increase your site keywords ranking and visibility online if used the right way.
- For Blogger blogs, it’s only when the Full RSS feed is activated you can add extra content to your feeds footer unless your feed is been powered by tools like Feedburner. When you have full RSS feed activated, you can include your attribute link, affiliate link, also you can include Ads directly to the footer of your feed.
- Very important and not just useful so as to keep audience interest when using RSS Feed to deliver your content via an app.
Were you able to set up your RSS Feed to full? Let me know below using the comment box.