First Touch Soccer most times shorted as FTS is originally a game released on May 4, 2011, by X2 Games for iOS and ever since the first release, there has been huge updates in the later versions.
First Touch Soccer 2017 (FTS17)
Talking about soccer related games available for Android devices, FTS 17 is not always referenced or regarded to because EA FIFA, PES, etc are available and simply because they are available on almost every platform.
In this era, FTS has a major role to play in the smartphones worldcar in terms of features and graphics, it is very interesting and not laggy and doesn’t consume much space on the device (approximately 400MB free space is required for an excellent run, this might vary with devices).
- Swift Gaming Environment: Yes! FTS has a very swift gaming environment which will make every control you make happens almost immediately most especially when dribbling, trying to shoot, etc.
The game looks realistic because of this, thanks to the wonderful FTS AI.
- Advance Option: In FTS 17, you can make contracts of new players, control your team both when on and off the field, negotiate contracts and ability to fully customize your club’s stadium.
There are also tons of other wonderful option in the game.
- Daily Match Challenge: In this 2017 version of FTS, you can play games every day for fun and your earn bonuses playing.
Also, this will let you effectively prepare your team for the awesome level of challenges of different levels.
- Excellent Graphics
- Fast Gameplay
- Camera type (Smaller Game Size)
- Available Offline.
- An Android device running at least Android 4.0.4 or later (Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, and Marshmallow)
- Up to 700MB Free Space on preferred Storage
- A minimum of 1GB RAM is required for excellent running.
FTS 17 Installation
- Download FTS 17
FTS 17 Mod APK + OBB Unlimited Coin Here
FTS 17 Mod APK File Data Here
- After the download is successful, proceed to decompress/unzip the file using any Archive opener or Advance File Manager e.g ES File Explorer
- Locate com.firsttouchgames.fts15 in the data folder extracted in step 2 above and copy it to your Android/data folder
- Also, the same way you did in step 3 above, locate com.firsttouchgames.fts15 in the obb folder extracted in step 2 to your Android/obb folder
- When step 4 is completed, now you need to locate the file present in the player upgrades folder and then you copy to your Android/Data/com.firsttouchgames.fts15 folder
- You can now Install and run your FTS 17.
As the case may be, if after installing the language used turns out not to be English (reported by most people), here is the quick fix:
- Launch the installed game
- After launching it, find an icon represented by Spanner (tool) sign and then click on it, this will show a modal box
- Find Game Settings option, it is the first option you will see after clicking the tool sign
- Click Advanced Settings, navigate to Language, keep on swiping either left or right till you find English
- Select English and that’s all. Enjoy your game!
First touch soccer 2017 is a must play the game for every Android device owner, for those interested in FTS 17 IOS version, for now,
you should play around with the 2015 version which you can download from iTunes by clicking here.
What do you think of this game? Share your experience with others using the comment section.