DataFileHost is online platform accessible from anywhere all over the world which is used to upload and share the uploaded files with your friends easily without any limitation and annoying ads.
Sharing file anonymously with this site is even easier as you can upload your files without creating an account and then share the link with the targeted audience, you can also delete the files you uploaded without an account within a speculated time.
Over the years, this platform is well known and regarded very well especially amongst Bloggers because it is very easy to use, there is no downtime, and most importantly, no restriction with the number of downloads.
How to Upload on DataFileHost
Uploading to this site is similar to other free file hosting sites but in case you’re new to using such sites, here is a headstart:
Step 1: Visit the site datafilehost.com on your preferred network.
Step 2: It is not mandatory but it is required to create an account so you can seamlessly manage your uploaded files anytime you need to. Create an account and verify your email.
Step 3: After complete registration or skipping step 2, you will see something similar to that of below, all you have to do is click on “Choose File” and select the file you wish to upload to the server. If you’re uploading multiple files, you can save yourself some time and links by easily compressing those files together to get a zip, 7z, rar, etc file.
Step 4: Click on Upload and wait while the file uploads, if you’re using browsers like Chrome, you can easily monitor the upload progress.
Step 5: Boom! Your file is now online if it was uploaded successfully. And now, you will be provided with two links – The Share Link and The Delete Link.
Share the link with your friends and if there is a need to, you can delete the file using your link :).
- Here, you can upload all types of files. All file extensions/types are supported
- You can upload up to a file of 500MB but not more than that per single file
- There is no limit to the number of File Uploads and Downloads
- There is no download or upload speed limiter
- Your files will remain hosted with the same link forever provided that they are still very active i.e receiving downloads regularly but files are marked as inactive and deleted from the server 35 after their last download.
- There is no upload progress monitor compared to some other free file Hosting Platform available
- No form of a scan before the file link is provided. Use each download link at your own risk
- File Hotlinking is not available which means Stop/Resume file when downloading in most cases will not work and also you will need to click the download button now over and over again to get the download link
- The statistics aren’t very accurate as it can be easily tricked
- This site is not like a sort of cloud since there are fewer features you can enjoy with the site
- Can’t synchronize others users file into your own account since it is just a file-sharing platform.