Good day nerds, I apologize it’s been a while since I last made any post updates here. Today, I’m going to be showing you how to block incoming calls from a specific number on Android without using any Android app.
In some cases, you have to block some specific numbers from reaching you but might have not been able to do so. Why? The so called Blacklists apps doesn’t work well on some devices.
How do I block Calls from a Contact on my Android?
- Launch your contact app
- Navigate to the desired contact then click on it, after clicking on it, click on the three dots and you will get something like below:
- Finally, click on Block Incoming Calls like the above picture. Boom, you’re done.
Just in case you are blocking incoming calls from numbers that are not on your contacts, follow the below method:
- Launch the phone call app.
- Tap the 3-dot menu in the top right corner and from the drop down menu Call Settings > Call reject > Reject calls from.
- Select the Plus icon, and then add the number you’d like to block from the call log or your contacts.
Did you try it? Did it work out for you? Thanks for reading!